Explore All Camera Cases Specifically Tailored for:
MegaGear Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Cases are designed with convenience, and protection in mind.
MegaGear Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Cases are specifically tailored to fit your camera and lens combination, ensuring that perfect, snug fit that will keep your camera from shaking around in the case while you are outdoors and being active. The padded scratch free neoprene material protects your camera from dirt, scratches, dust, bumps and moisture.
Capturing the moment will require you to access your equipment quickly. The MegaGear Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Case design allows you to access and replace your photography equipment within seconds.
- High Quality Neoprene Material
- Soft, Lightweight and Compact
- Protects Against Scratches, Dust, Damage and Shock
- Moisture and Water Resistant
- Comes in Red, Blue, Black, Pink or Grey
- Designed for Canon EOS Ra, EOS R, EOS RP (24-105mm)
- TAILORED TO FIT - This MegaGear neoprene camera case is specifically tailored to fit the Canon EOS Ra, EOS R, EOS RP (24-105mm), achieving that desired perfect fit.
- PROTECTIVE - Crafted from scratch free, soft, durable and padded neoprene material to provide maximum protection.
- FAST AND CONVENIENT - The neoprene material is flexible, lightweight and takes up minimal space, making this case a perfect on the go companion.
- OUTDOOR OR TRAVEL - Protects your camera and lens from dirt, scratches, dust, bumps and moisture while traveling, or outdoors.
- BOLD, VIBRANT COLORS - Comes in a variety of fun, unique colors to choose from. Choose the color that expresses your style and passion.
Part Number: MG1556
Product UPC: 600434896288
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 2-3 days for most countires)
**All orders will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). MegaGear assumes all of the responsibility, risk, and costs associated with transporting goods including VAT, duty and other expenses until the buyer receives the order.
When I took the case out of the box, the zipper was slightly broken. Zipping it back and forth fixed it, but it indicates the zipper quality may not be great. As a whole, the quality of the material is decent, but not great.What I like about the case though, is that my EOS RP fits even with the extended grip and the anchor mount from Peak Design. However, it was a rather snug fit, so it takes a bit more effort to close. It also would not be able to fit a tripod mounting plate. After playing with it a bit, the snug fit is a problem and makes it require too much effort to get it in the case.However, the piece that I dislike the most is that it comes with a note saying not to use the clip when the camera is inside. You can tell by looking at the clip loop that it is sewed on such that it cannot hold weight. I find this rather annoying and rather useless. It should be robust enough to support the camera or at the very least, say it somewhere on the description of the product before you buy it. I think it is very misleading and I am considering returning the product because of this drawback and the scummy sale practices.
The size of this case is perfect! I really like it but during the first use the Velcro ripped off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.