Explore All Camera Cases Specifically Tailored for:
Keep your Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II safe with the MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Leather Camera Half Case with Battery Access. This case is made for photographers who wish to reflect their art through their style.
A union of exquisite leather craftsmanship and soft, padded internal protection the MegaGear Leather Camera Half Case will be your perfect companion for taking photos on the go, whenever and wherever you are.
With the MegaGear Leather Camera Half Case you do not have to remove it to take pictures, mount your camera on a tripod or access the peripheral ports, card slots, buttons, and the battery. Simply pull your camera out and capture the perfect shot!
- High-Quality PU Leather
- Soft Internal Protective Fabric
- Protects Against Scratches, Damage, and Shock
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Ever Ready Design, Tripod Installation and Battery Access in Seconds
- Designed for Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III, E-M1 Mark II
- BESPOKE FIT - The MegaGear Premium Leather Camera Half Case with Battery Access is specifically tailored using high-quality leather for the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III, E-M1 Mark II models for precision fit and coverage.
- FUNCTIONAL ACCESSIBILITY - "Ever Ready" is designed for efficient photography and accuracy. You can access all peripheral ports, card slots, buttons, and the battery without removing your case, and attach it to a tripod with the case on!
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Due to its rugged construction and tailored fit this case provides protection for your camera body against scratches.
- CONVENIENT - Convenience features allow the rapid use of your camera when needed. Perfect for functional travel and outdoor use.
- STYLISH DESIGN - Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned, professional photographer, you will want these lightweight leather cases with exquisite, ageless leather style at your side.
Part Number: MG1086
Product UPC: 768134635429
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 2-3 days for most countires)
Although I would buy it again, I was a little disappointed in the fit. There were overly large spaces between my camera and the leather case. Having been an old school SLR shooter since 1970 when these types of leather cases were standard with SLRs, this one didn't have the fit the others I've had. The ergonomics and the ability to get to all the buttons is fine. The grade of the leather and the worksmanship is also fine. I would buy it again. I like the old school look and the protection for the bottom.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.