Explore All Camera Cases Specifically Tailored for:
Keep your Fujifilm X100F safe with the MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Genuine Leather Camera Case with Battery Access . This case is made for photographers who wish to reflect their art through their style.
A union of exquisite leather craftsmanship and soft, padded internal protection the MegaGear Genuine Leather Camera Case will be your perfect companion for taking photos on the go, whenever and wherever you are.
With the MegaGear Genuine Leather Camera Case you do not have to remove it to take pictures, mount your camera on a tripod or access the peripheral ports, card slots, buttons, and the battery. Simply pull your camera out and capture the perfect shot!
- High Quality Genuine Leather
- Soft Internal Protective Padded Fabric
- Protects Against Scratches, Dust, Damage and Shock
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Ever Ready Design, Tripod Installation and Battery Access in Seconds
- Designed for Fujifilm X100F
- BESPOKE FIT - The MegaGear Premium Genuine Leather Camera Case with Battery Access is specifically tailored using high quality genuine leather for the Fujifilm X100F models for precision fit and coverage.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Due to its rugged construction and tailored fit this case provides maximal external protection for your camera against bumps, dust, damage and shock. The soft internal layer of padded fabric keeps your LCD and lens safe from scratches, along with protecting your camera body.
- FUNCTIONAL ACCESSIBILITY - The "Ever Ready" is designed for efficient photography and accuracy. You can access all peripheral ports, card slots, buttons, and the battery without removing your case, and attach it to a tripod with the case on!
- CONVENIENT - Convenience features allow rapid use of your camera when needed, taking that impulsive shoot is as easy as flipping the top cover open. Perfect for functional travel and outdoor use.
- STYLISH DESIGN - Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned, professional photographer, you will want these lightweight leather cases at your side, combining exquisite, ageless leather style with rugged protection.
Part Number: MG1482
Product UPC: 600434895397
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 3-5 days for most countries)
**All orders will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). MegaGear assumes all of the responsibility, risk, and costs associated with transporting goods including VAT, duty and other expenses until the buyer receives the order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product please email us first. email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
not as pictures, but good value for money
after buying a X100F I wanted a nice leather case to carry the camera around. Most of those cases are very nice, but I didn't want to trow an extra $150-200 on an already fairly expensive camera (for me at least) Then I saw this item; AND a half case, AND a strap AND a case all for JUST 39.99 AND free shipping AND within 2-3 working days at my door? too good to be true I thought, but for that little money I'd risk it. After receiving the case I'm quite positive about it, but with some remarks. First of all, the color doesn't match: it's still a nice color but, as you can see on the picture I took, it is more of a chocolate brown instead of a lighter camel brown as pictures on the site. secondly, the type of leather is also different of the "top grain leather" pictured on this site. In reality it's a thinner leather that reminds me of some cheap leather shoes. But for this kind of money I wasn't expecting the same high quality leather used on the $150-200 cases, which is logic. I like the magnetic strip which holds the case closed. this makes it fast to undo to make a quick picture, no buttons! My conclusion is: for this kind of money (again less then $40, FREE shipping!) you won't find anything better and it is still good quality, but just don't expect the feel and looks of a $200 Italian handmade premium leather case. I surely recommend this product!
Perfect fit for the camera. Easy accessibility to full functions without flap interference.
La pochette est trop juste si vous ajoutez un filtre, mais fonctionne si vous n'avez rien d'ajouté sur votre objectif. \nLe rapport qualité prix est bon et l'envoi rapide
Bracelet simple, et l'envoi est rapide
issues with fit; does not fasten shut
I'll start by saying there is no other case similar to this on the market, except for the one by Fuji for double the price. So Megagear gets points for creating competition. But this case has two serious flaws that make it unusable in my opinion. First, the case doesn't fasten shut. It merely has overlapping flaps. So if you're buying this case so you can put your camera jn a bigger bag with other items and not bang it up, you're going to be disappointed when the case simply flops open, exposing your camera. Second, anyone with one of the x100 line knows how difficult it is to hold and operate the camera comfortably without adding a thumb grip. This case does not accommodate the thumb grip, meaning it basically does not fit the camera unless your camera is without an essential piece of gear. It's a good try but frankly not worth the price for all the alterations you'll have to make so it actually protects your camera.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like