Keep your Nikon D3400 (18-55) safe with the MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Leather Camera Case . This case is made for photographers who wish to reflect their art through their style.
A union of exquisite leather craftsmanship and soft, padded internal protection the MegaGear Leather Camera Case will be your perfect companion for taking photos on the go, whenever and wherever you are.
With the MegaGear Leather Camera Case you do not have to remove it to take pictures or mount your camera on a tripod. Simply pull your camera out and capture the perfect shot!
- High Quality PU Leather
- Soft Internal Protective Padded Fabric
- Protects Against Scratches, Dust, Damage and Shock
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Ever Ready Design - Tripod Installation in Seconds
- Designed for Nikon D3400 (18-55)
- BESPOKE FIT - The MegaGear Premium Leather Camera Case is specifically tailored using high quality leather for the Nikon D3400 (18-55) models for precision fit and coverage.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Due to its rugged construction and tailored fit this case provides maximal external protection for your camera against bumps, dust, damage and shock. The soft internal layer of padded fabric keeps your LCD and lens safe from scratches, along with protecting your camera body.
- CONVENIENT - Convenience features allow rapid use of your camera when needed, taking that impulsive shoot is as easy as flipping the top cover open. Perfect for functional travel and outdoor use.
- STYLISH DESIGN - Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned, professional photographer, you will want these lightweight leather cases at your side, combining exquisite, ageless leather style with rugged protection.
- FUNCTIONAL ACCESSIBILITY - The "Ever Ready" is designed for efficient photography and accuracy. Install your camera on a tripod and leave the case on!
Part Number: MG1137
Product UPC: 600434889709
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 3-5 days for most countries)
**All orders will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). MegaGear assumes all of the responsibility, risk, and costs associated with transporting goods including VAT, duty and other expenses until the buyer receives the order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
To return your product please email us first. firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Was looking for a camera case similar to what my dad had when I was growing up in the 80's. This was as close as I could find, minus the fact it wasn't leather. It's not bad, a little stiff, and ultimately the faux leather is starting to rub off in places (maybe a quick run over with a red sharpie will help). It does the job though. I take my camera hiking and on jaunts around town so it's in and out of my bag a lot and it does well to protect the camera. I would have liked the sides to be covered as well, to protect from dust and bumps, but in the digital age they are open, I'm assuming, for easy access to the SD card and various ports. Overall a decent product. As another aside, get your own strap, one comes with it but the case is such a bright red it would be a little overwhelming.
Perfect fit. Love the color.
Perfect fit. Love the color.
Very nice material
Very nice material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like