Explore All Camera Cases Specifically Tailored for:
Keep your Sony Alpha A5100, A5000 safe with the MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Leather Camera Half Case with Battery Access. This case is made for photographers who wish to reflect their art through their style.
A union of exquisite leather craftsmanship and soft, padded internal protection the MegaGear Leather Camera Half Case will be your perfect companion for taking photos on the go, whenever and wherever you are.
With the MegaGear Leather Camera Half Case you do not have to remove it to take pictures, mount your camera on a tripod or access the peripheral ports, card slots, buttons, and the battery. Simply pull your camera out and capture the perfect shot!
- High Quality PU Leather
- Soft Internal Protective Fabric
- Protects Against Scratches, Damage and Shock
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Ever Ready Design, Tripod Installation and Battery Access in Seconds
- Designed for Sony Alpha A5100, A5000
- BESPOKE FIT - The MegaGear Premium Leather Camera Half Case with Battery Access is specifically tailored using high quality leather for the Sony Alpha A5100, A5000 models for precision fit and coverage.
- FUNCTIONAL ACCESSIBILITY - The "Ever Ready" is designed for efficient photography and accuracy. You can access all peripheral ports, card slots, buttons, and the battery without removing your case, and attach it to a tripod with the case on!
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Due to its rugged construction and tailored fit this case provides protection for your camera body against scratches.
- CONVENIENT - Convenience features allow rapid use of your camera when needed. Perfect for functional travel and outdoor use.
- STYLISH DESIGN - Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned, professional photographer, you will want these lightweight leather cases with exquisite, ageless leather style at your side.
Part Number: MG963
Product UPC: 768134634255
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 3-5 days for most countries)
**All orders will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). MegaGear assumes all of the responsibility, risk, and costs associated with transporting goods including VAT, duty and other expenses until the buyer receives the order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product please email us first. email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.