Explore All Camera Cases Specifically Tailored for:
Protect your camera screen with the MegaGear Canon EOS 5DS R, 5DS, 5D Mark III Camera LCD Optical Screen Protector
The MegaGear LCD camera screen protector is constructed with an 8H surface hardness with 90% optical transmission properties to ensure maximum protection and clarity for your camera LCD screen. For professionals and enthusiast alike, this screen protector is made to extend the life of your photography equipment.
Quick and Easy Installation:
The MegaGear Screen Protector installs in minutes and seamlessly integrates with your LCD screen. Clean your screen before application.
- Transparent, Ultra-Slim Optical Glass (0.5mm)
- Clear View
- Oleophobic Anti-Fingerprint Coating
- Improved Responsiveness and Touch
- Scratch and Shatter Resistant
- CLARITY - Ultra-slim at 0.5mm, the MegaGear glass cover with clear image, anti-aging technology offers more than 90% LCD screen light transmission.
- SUPERIOR SCRATCH RESISTANCE - A surface hardness of 8H, per the Mohs Hardness Scale keeps your screen scratch and scuff free.
- SHATTER RESISTANT - The MegaGear LCD screen protector ensures that your screen will not shatter on impact.
- ADVANCED PRECISION - Each optical screen cover has been precision cut to match the screen size of the Canon EOS 5DS R, 5DS, 5D Mark III perfectly.
- TRAVEL and OUTDOOR USE - Resilient under tough weather conditions, your screen protector is suitable for travel and outdoor use.
Part Number: MG124
Product UPC: 670541876275
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 3-5 days for most countries)
**All orders will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). MegaGear assumes all of the responsibility, risk, and costs associated with transporting goods including VAT, duty and other expenses until the buyer receives the order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
To return your product please email us first. firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Second order. Didn't work
This screen protector was junk. It only adhered to about 60% of the LCD and left a huge bubble under the remaining 40%. It's not like a protector with adhesive that you can work the bubble out of since a large part of it doesn't even touch the screen. The worst problem is I can't find a way to return the product for a refund, so I'm out the $15 and still have to buy another brand that will actually work. Don't make the same mistake I did.
Perfect fit and great quality.
great product. easy to put on and very durable.
Best screen protector I have ever had on my camera. I highly recommend this product and feel anyone who purchases it will love using it too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.