Explore All Camera Cases Specifically Tailored for:
MegaGear Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Cases are designed with convenience, and protection in mind.
MegaGear Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Cases are specifically tailored to fit your camera and lens combination, ensuring that perfect, snug fit that will keep your camera from shaking around in the case while you are outdoors and being active. The padded scratch free neoprene material protects your camera from dirt, scratches, dust, bumps and moisture.
Capturing the moment will require you to access your equipment quickly. The MegaGear Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Case design allows you to access and replace your photography equipment within seconds. With the durable carabiner attached to a cross-stitched carabiner loop you can carry your camera attached to your backpack, or belt.
- High Quality Neoprene Material
- Soft, Lightweight and Compact
- Protects Against Scratches, Dust, Damage and Shock
- Moisture and Water Resistant
- Comes in Red, Blue, Black, Pink or Grey
- Designed for Canon PowerShot G1X Mark III
- Carabiner Included
- TAILORED TO FIT - This MegaGear neoprene camera case is specifically tailored to fit the Canon PowerShot G1X Mark III, achieving that desired perfect fit.
- PROTECTIVE - Crafted from scratch free, soft, durable and padded neoprene material to provide maximum protection.
- FAST AND CONVENIENT - A durable carabiner lets you clip your camera to your backpack, belt, or waistband for quick and convenient access when needed. The neoprene material is flexible, lightweight and takes up minimal space, making this case a perfect on the go companion.
- OUTDOOR OR TRAVEL - Protects your camera and lens from dirt, scratches, dust, bumps and moisture while traveling, or outdoors.
- BOLD, VIBRANT COLORS - Comes in a variety of fun, unique colors to choose from. Choose the color that expresses your style and passion.
Part Number: MG1377
Product UPC: 600434893430
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 3-5 days for most countries)
**All orders will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). MegaGear assumes all of the responsibility, risk, and costs associated with transporting goods including VAT, duty and other expenses until the buyer receives the order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
To return your product please email us first. firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.