Explore All Camera Cases Specifically Tailored for:
Keep your DJI Osmo Pocket safe with the MegaGear Genuine Leather Camera Case for DJI Osmo Pocket.
A union of exquisite leather craftsmanship and soft, padded internal protection the MegaGear Genuine Leather Camera Case for DJI Osmo Pocket will be your perfect companion for your adventures, whenever and wherever you are.
With the MegaGear Genuine Leather Camera Case for DJI Osmo Pocket you will have easy access to your DJI Osmo Pocket, right from your belt, simply flip the cover open and you are ready to shoot
- High Quality Genuine Leather
- Soft Internal Protective Padded Fabric
- Protects Against Scratches, Dust, Damage and Shock
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Dimensions: 14,5 x 6 x 4 cm
- Designed for DJI Osmo Pocket
- BESPOKE FIT - The MegaGear Premium Genuine Leather Camera Case is specifically tailored using high quality genuine leather for the DJI Osmo Pocket for precision fit and coverage.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Due to its rugged construction and tailored fit this case provides maximal external protection for your DJI Osmo Pocket against bumps, dust, damage and shock. The soft internal layer of padded fabric keeps your camera safe from scratches, along with protecting your camera body.
- CONVENIENT - Convenience features allow rapid use of your camera when needed, this MegaGear Genuine Leather Case for the DJI Osmo Pocket can be worn on the belt, comes with a wrist strap and utilizes a snap fastener.
- STYLISH DESIGN - You will want these lightweight leather cases at your side, whenever you go out on a new adventure with your DJI Osmo Pocket, combining exquisite, ageless leather style with rugged protection. Comes in black and brown.
- FUNCTIONAL ACCESSIBILITY - The MegaGear DJI Osmo Pocket case is designed for easy accessibility and convenience in mind. Its dimensions are: 14,5 x 6 x 4 cm perfectly fitted to accommodate your DJI Osmo Pocket.
Part Number: MG1615
Product UPC: 193029000455
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 3-5 days for most countries)
**All orders will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). MegaGear assumes all of the responsibility, risk, and costs associated with transporting goods including VAT, duty and other expenses until the buyer receives the order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product please email us first. email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Nice but could use more quality control
Nice but snap buttons don’t exactly line up. Have to pull leather over to get both buttons to snap. Other than that appears nicely made.
It’s Genuine Leather and a must have accessory for Osmo Pocket
It’s Genuine Leather and a must have accessory for Osmo Pocket .
Not very good. The snaps are terrible they hardly hold and keep popping loose. I do like everything else but they are a weak link
Keeps the Pocket handy at all times
A great belt holder for my DJI Osmo
A great belt holder for my DJI Osmo. Looks good and sturdy...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like