Make day-to-day travel and business more efficient with a streamlined minimalist wallet from Otto Angelino.
Looking to finally pare down that bulky wallet and just carry the essentials with you? Traveling by plane and want to avoid the hassle of handling your standard wallet or risking getting pick-pocketed? Then you need the Otto Angelino Card Holder Wallet crafted with high quality leather.
Our ultra-slim men’s wallet is lightweight, easy to carry, and keeps only your most important credit, debit, and business cards close at hand. This helps reduce the chance of you losing valuable personal information, while ensuring you have money, contacts and resources available always.
If you’re ready to reduce the bulk and enjoy the freedom to move and travel without a wallet bouncing off your leg, then get the Otto Angelino Card Holder Wallet and make your days that much easier.
- High Quality PU Leather
- Lightweight, Portable and Ultra-Slim
- Holds Credit, Debit or Business Cards
- Perfect for Front and Back Pockets or Suit Jackets
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- RFID Blocking
Click ‘Add to Cart’ above to get a versatile, ultra-thin wallet that lets you keep only your most important cards and business contacts on hand.
- ULTRA-SLIM CONVENIENCE - Each men’s wallet is slim, lightweight and made for daily travel, keeping important credit, bank or business cards close.
- HIGH QUALITY LEATHER / RFID BLOCKING - Crafted with high quality PU leather, these handsome and durable wallets for me are perfect for both business suit pockets or jeans.
- TRAVEL READY - A minimalist design, these wallets are perfect for keeping vital information safe in a front or back pocket while traveling by airplane or subway.
- IMPROVED COMFORT - Bulky wallets can make you sit incorrectly, causing back pain or hip problems. A slim wallet helps improve posture and joint stress.
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 3-5 days for most countries)
**All orders will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). MegaGear assumes all of the responsibility, risk, and costs associated with transporting goods including VAT, duty and other expenses until the buyer receives the order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product please email us first. email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.