Explore All Camera Cases Specifically Tailored for:
Keep your Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85, G8, G80, G81 (12-60mm) safe with the MegaGear Ever Ready Protective Leather Camera Case with Battery Access. This case is made for photographers who wish to reflect their art through their style.
A union of exquisite leather craftsmanship and soft, padded internal protection the MegaGear Leather Camera Case will be your perfect companion for taking photos on the go, whenever and wherever you are.
With the MegaGear Leather Camera Case you do not have to remove it to take pictures, mount your camera on a tripod or access the peripheral ports, card slots, buttons, and the battery. Simply pull your camera out and capture the perfect shot!
- High Quality PU Leather
- Soft Internal Protective Padded Fabric
- Protects Against Scratches, Dust, Damage and Shock
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Ever Ready Design, Tripod Installation and Battery Access in Seconds
- Designed for Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85, G8, G80, G81 (12-60mm)
- BESPOKE FIT - The MegaGear Premium Leather Camera Case with Battery Access is specifically tailored using high quality leather for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85, G8, G80, G81 (12-60mm) models for precision fit and coverage.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Due to its rugged construction and tailored fit this case provides maximal external protection for your camera against bumps, dust, damage and shock. The soft internal layer of padded fabric keeps your LCD and lens safe from scratches, along with protecting your camera body.
- FUNCTIONAL ACCESSIBILITY - The "Ever Ready" is designed for efficient photography and accuracy. You can access all peripheral ports, card slots, buttons, and the battery without removing your case, and attach it to a tripod with the case on!
- CONVENIENT - Convenience features allow rapid use of your camera when needed, taking that impulsive shoot is as easy as flipping the top cover open. Perfect for functional travel and outdoor use.
- STYLISH DESIGN - Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned, professional photographer, you will want these lightweight leather cases at your side, combining exquisite, ageless leather style with rugged protection.
Part Number: MG894
Product UPC: 7105253123025
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 2-3 days for most countires)
This case arrived quickly. First impression, it is a great quality cover! It fits my lumix g85, protective, easy to use, and it is very nice looking. Exactly what I wanted.
I don‚Äôt know if I have a faulty item or really poor design, but the case does not stay together at all when opened. The part of the case that flips open (and is supposed to stay attached and out of the way) falls off every single time, pretty much immediately, under its own hefty weight. I end up giving it to someone to hold or laying it down every time. Plus, it‚Äôs quite difficult to flip the cover open and shut, so between the two issues I basically end up taking no pictures because the thought of having to deal with the case when I want to take a photo is completely demoralizing. Will be replacing with something else... I just wish I‚Äôd tested it out sooner and could return. Total waste of money.
The product looks great, feels great, and works great until you have to mount the camera to anything with a plate. The leather base piece which attaches to the camera itself has a button receiver on it which cause it to sit uneven when placed on a tripod or anything that has a place and needs a flat surface...other than that it will protect your camera well. The case was clearly designed by people who don't really use professional cameras or work with tripods.
This used camera case arrived promptly. It was repackaged but the case itself looks brand new. Amazing deal for the price.
This case is sturdy, protective, attractive, and also handy to use in the field. We immediately put it to work for a full day college graduation event, from a crowded football stadium to an afternoon-evening picnic gathering at a beachfront park. It felt secure in the jostling crowds and everywhere else. Took in on a hike along a forest trail the next day and found it handy and functional in that setting too. The G85 is very light and was no burden riding on its shoulder strap near my right hip. No worries about banging the camera into things, as the case feels very protective.For me, this case is best when traveling light -- without your classic shoulder bag full of lenses, etc. If you were lugging that, this might just add clutter. I had a small belt case containing a Lenshopper shotgun mike and a few smalls and hardly noticed it.I'm happy to say that you can unsnap the cover, flip it from back to front, and get a photo or video very quickly. The cover hangs straight down and stays secure by the metal snap to the body cover.Modification: For more extensive photography, I do NOT want the cover hanging below the camera. When I unsnap it, it becomes an awkward loose piece to put down or lose in a crowded or mobile setting. I will probably mount a grommet or loop on the cover piece to hang it on my belt with a carabineer. As such it will be no burden and won't be lost.The front cover accommodates the 12--60 kit lens just fine, including a protective filter and the stock lens cap. Just snap on the front portion of the case first, then pull the cover over the lens, then the top, and finally over the back and snap closed. Like a *****, I first tried to cover the back and then the lens. That's impossible!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.