Explore All Camera Cases Specifically Tailored for:
Keep your Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX500 safe with the MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Leather Camera Case. This case is made for photographers who wish to reflect their art through their style.
A union of exquisite leather craftsmanship and soft, padded internal protection the MegaGear Leather Camera Case will be your perfect companion for taking photos on the go, whenever and wherever you are.
With the MegaGear Leather Camera Case you do not have to remove it to take pictures or mount your camera on a tripod. Simply pull your camera out and capture the perfect shot!
- High Quality PU Leather
- Soft Internal Protective Padded Fabric
- Protects Against Scratches, Dust, Damage and Shock
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Ever Ready Design - Tripod Installation in Seconds
- Designed for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX500
- BESPOKE FIT - The MegaGear Premium Leather Camera Case is specifically tailored using high quality leather for the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX500 models for precision fit and coverage.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Due to its rugged construction and tailored fit this case provides maximal external protection for your camera against bumps, dust, damage and shock. The soft internal layer of padded fabric keeps your LCD and lens safe from scratches, along with protecting your camera body.
- CONVENIENT - Convenience features allow rapid use of your camera when needed, taking that impulsive shoot is as easy as flipping the top cover open. Perfect for functional travel and outdoor use.
- STYLISH DESIGN - Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned, professional photographer, you will want these lightweight leather cases at your side, combining exquisite, ageless leather style with rugged protection.
- FUNCTIONAL ACCESSIBILITY - The "Ever Ready" is designed for efficient photography and accuracy. Install your camera on a tripod and leave the case on!
Part Number: MG599
Product UPC: 689466844641
Free Worldwide Shipping (Delivery in 3-5 days for most countries)
**All orders will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). MegaGear assumes all of the responsibility, risk, and costs associated with transporting goods including VAT, duty and other expenses until the buyer receives the order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product please email us first. email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Good product, quality service, thanks!
I wanted a good camera case because without one the camera is very vulnerable to the almost inevitable banging around when carrying it about. This camera case offers exactly the level of protection I was looking for. I feel very safe now carrying it around. I give this camera case five stars, but with one slightly negative observation. The snaps on this case are very hard to close. It takes a lot of pressure to close them. They are getting easier though the more often I open and close them. Nevertheless, a great camera case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like