Here are the important specs for the techies out there:
- 3MP Four Thirds CMOS sensor
- Directional audio with tracking
- 8M-dot LCD panel with full articulation
- Electronic image stabilization that works with the in-lens IS system
- 68M-dot equivalent electronic viewfinder
- Video options up to 4K/30p, and FHD up to 120p
- Mechanical shutter extends to 1/500th second
- Electronic shutter extends to 1/16,000th second
- Supports V-Log L recording for advanced videographers
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity for instant sharing
Is the Fuji X-T4 the Ultimate All-in-One Stills and Videography Camera?
With their attractive retro styling and impressive specs, Fuji’s X-T cameras have become some of the most popular cropped-sensor models on the market in recent years. The latest addition to the line-up, the Fuji X-T4, is billed more as a sibling model to the X-T3 than as its all-out replacement; almost an X-T3 Mark II, if you like. In reality though the X-T4 boasts a number of clear advantages over its predecessor. As a result, many X-T3 owners may want to consider trading-in their old model for Fuji’s latest high-end APS-C powerhouse.
The versatile Otto Angelino Leather Apron is crafted from high quality cowhide leather manufactured. Suitable for woodworkers, chefs, baristas, gardeners, cobblers and craftspeople of all types, the Otto Angelino is the preferred leather apron of men and women alike. Superbly crafted and amazingly comfortable, its many features offer a practical solution to working, while looking smart and fashionable.
Leather is one of nature’s most enduring and endearing products. It’s natural, elegant, versatile and becomes more beautiful over time. If properly cared for, it will last a lifetime. So how do you care for leather? Although there is no simple answer, we have created a guide to help you navigate all the options to ensure your prized leather item will age gracefully, whether it’s a totebag, shoulder bag, wallet, laptop sleeve or camera case.