The laptop bag has its origins in the traditional briefcase. It is rectangularly shaped, but unlike a briefcase which is typically made from rigid material such as leather, the laptop bag is often made from soft material. While the design of laptop bags will vary, they almost always have a few features in common:
- A large internal compartment to securely store the laptop during transport
- Additional interior compartments for holding papers and documents
- Smaller compartments for storing accessories such as mouse pads and cell phones
- A set of handles, a short one along the long side for hand-carrying and a long, adjustable strap to turn the carrier into a shoulder bag, freeing up the user’s hands for other tasks
CPU related, Apple's Press Release says the following about particular softwares when compared to the previous 8-core 27" iMac:
- Up to 65% more plug-ins in Logic Pro X
- Up to 40% faster 8K ProRes transcode in Final Cut Pro X
- Up to 35% faster rendering with Arnold in Autodesk Maya
- Up to 25% faster build time in Xcode
- Up to 55% faster rendering in Maxon Cinema 4D ProRender
- Up to 50% faster demo fly-through in Unity Editor
- Up to 45% faster performance in "Total War: Three Kingdoms"
- Up to 30% faster timeline rendering in Final Cut Pro X
The key main spec upgrades are these:
- 20 Megapixel sensor against 16 Megapixel
- They both have the same TruePic VIII image processor, but Mark's IV is a bit more improved
- Up to 4.5 stops of correction vs. 4, and they both have 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- A bit less burst rate of 4.5 fps burst shooting with auto-focus vs. 4.8
What's this camera all about? In short, it is all about democratizing full-frame 4K movie recording; and taking it to yet unknown levels of performance (at least for compact cameras). And yes, we know, it looks like a photographic camera, but it really is not. So, if the 12.1 Megapixel count doesn't derive you from believing this, then keep on reading to understand better why this is a video camera.
Justo antes que nuestro mundo cambiara por completo, Fujifilm anunció al mercado una de sus más esperadas cámaras, la X100V. Fuera de toda broma, hubo muchísima especulación alrededor de la quinta generación de la serie X100, y algunas personas hablaban de ciertas características sin mucho sentido, y otras mostraban unos diseños bastante extraños. Por fortuna, Fuji mantuvo su diseño clásico, y decidió complacernos con uno de las cámaras más increíbles jamás fabricadas.
Is this your dream Vlogging camera?
The Sony ZV-1 is one the first camera specifically made for creators to come out of 2020 and on many levels it delivers. Fun, easy to use, more digitally advanced and versatile; the Sony ZV-1 could be the best vlogging camera of the year if not all time. Let’s give you a run-down of the pros and cons for each of the camera’s main features.